The shell is an original that I managed to pick up cheap in non-working condition. Had a few scuffs, but I actually prefer that because it makes it feel more loved that way.
The buttons on the back were from original Gameboys. The gray buttons were the ones from the face of the Gameboy I used for the shell and the red/pink buttons were extras I salvaged from my first build.
I'm not happy about the alignment of my LED holes I drilled. I ended up getting them crooked. Also, I accidentally put a small chip in the cartridge when I was dremelling it for the fit. However, I'm overall very happy with the end results!
A huge THANK YOU to everyone here on the forums who have helped me make this! Kite for his amazing Circuit Sword, Dextech for the battery, Hoolyhoo's multiple brackets, and all other forum members who may have posted various 3D printable parts and technical support. And of course, Wermy for the original idea and for creating such an awesome and supportive forum for all these creative folks. THANK YOU!