I felt it was time after being silent on this forum to show off my builds!
On the top left we have a Circuit sword CM3 build with L1 and R1 buttons.
For thise wondering: Yes, it is totally worth it and yes, i will buy another one when the next preorder comes around!
Im still looking for a cartridge and a nice sticker to put on it. Anyone know a good adress?(EU based)
- 4000mah battery
- HDMI out
- Usb type C charging port
- Cooled by an active fan
- Original DMG01 casing (aliexpress)
- Gorillaglass screenprotector
- Custom 3d printed case (stl provided by the creator of the board)
- Beefy 6000mah battery
- L1, L2, R1, R2 buttons
- Full Raspberry Pi 3b+ board inside (stripped down to the bare board)
- Endless customization because of the 3d printed case
- Only a fraction smaller than the original Gameboy
- Because of the bigger battery it is a little bit heavier (which i like)