Hi. I'm selling my Circuit Sword, together with all the extra's. I had a lot of plans, but didn't finish my build. Since it's gathering a lot of dust at the moment, it's better to sell this to somebody who will finish it. I had already 3D printed a lot of parts; the AOI bracket, the speaker holder, GB cartridge and some internals for holding the PCB in the case.
If you buy this, you have everything you need to build a Circuit Sword GB, plus a lot more:
- Kites Circuit Sword (Februari 2019) with all items that came with it, and additionally:
-- Alternative backboard with volume wheel
-- 640x480 LCD adapter
- Game Boy Zero LCD screen protector
- Megabat 4.5 Battery (https://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6720)
-* Note; The positive wire of the battery needs to be reattached to the battery.
- GB Speaker
- HoolyHoo AIO bracket incl well guides and brass inserts (https://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2553)
- HoolyHoo Back button PCB with buttons (https://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5248)
- 4x PSP buttons
- 3x Small fans
- GB Cases:
-- Black Case, already did some work on it and the circuit sword is currently inside this case.
-- Translucent case, untouched
-- Screws etc.
- 3D Printed:
-- Gameboy Cardridge (fan can be put inside this cartridge for better airflow)
-- Speaker cover (to keep the small speaker in place)[/list]
-- HoolyHoo AOI bracket
I'm living in the Netherlands, so shipping costs will be calculated based on the location it needs to be sent to. Send me a PM if interested.
Sell or trade things with other forum members!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- IMG_20191102_145446.jpg (265.06 KiB) Viewed 265 times
- IMG_20191102_145443.jpg (199.14 KiB) Viewed 265 times
- IMG_20191102_145339.jpg (198.47 KiB) Viewed 265 times
- IMG_20191102_145440.jpg (224.06 KiB) Viewed 265 times
- IMG_20191102_145505.jpg (217.36 KiB) Viewed 265 times
- IMG_20191102_145553.jpg (231.16 KiB) Viewed 265 times
- IMG_20191102_145323.jpg (354.43 KiB) Viewed 265 times
- IMG_20191102_145427.jpg (250.69 KiB) Viewed 265 times
- IMG_20191102_145432.jpg (289.48 KiB) Viewed 265 times
- IMG_20191102_145732.jpg (204.48 KiB) Viewed 265 times
- IMG_20191102_145757.jpg (310.99 KiB) Viewed 265 times
- PANO_20191102_145410.vr.jpg (304.92 KiB) Viewed 265 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest