I have these 6 buttons boards I designed, inspired by Helder's work. While it has 6 buttons, this is optional. It can still simply be used as a 4 button board with the added benefits of a built in drill guide,powerstrip, audio routing, and extra control pads. I know some of looked over it as they arent using 6 buttons in their build,
so please dont let that deter you. Here are some features:
- 6 button option for those who are on a tighter budget and can't afford the 6 button AIO boards.
- Built-in drill guides for the extra holes, to eliminate the guess work of drilling even holes.
- Audio routing, pads for 2 channel audio and volume pot. Also has printed instruction for wiring a 3 pin pot instead for mono.
- Pads to add shoulder buttons easily
- Extra power pads up top for less wiring
- Through-hole powerstrip to help power your other devices
- Extra ground pins around the side for 4 shoulder buttons
- Extended bottom corner, to help hide unsightly components and wiring, such as amp
Finally Id just like to say a big thanks to Helder for his original work.
I ship to your PayPal address. Please make sure it is correct. Especially for international orders as an address mistake could take weeks to correct
Purchase link below(website uses paypal still, for your protection)
Price:7$ + 3$ shipping
http://glitchdgaming.com/index.php/prod ... rol-board/