- atmega32u4 for the inputs
- C-Media USB audio chip with builtin power amplifier
- 4-port USB Hub 2.0
I've tested each of the necessary parts individually and so far everything works great.
There is no need for a kit. Simply place all of the necessary boards into the same shopping cart and you only pay for shipping once.
Already ordered the parts and currently working on the pcb layout/design. Im not sure yet if i'll choose the above design or will just stick to my original v2.2 layout which has nice space accessibility to where the usual location of a joystick.raiderj wrote: ↑Wed May 23, 2018 8:49 amWhen you expect the new version to be available? I'm new to the "Game Boy Zero" project space and really enjoy seeing what people have put together. Soon I'd like to build one or two, but still working on the details of how exactly I'd want to do it.
For your new board:
- It looks like you changed the audio amp portion from earlier versions? Curious if you did and why. USB chip produces better sound?
- This board is essentially separate from the DPI board? That board is coming soon?
- Any plans to sell a "kit" of the necessary boards on your website or Tindy? It would be nice to buy everything I need in as few separate orders as possible.
I've been using and testing it on a Pi zero with all the USB devices connected at the same time.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest