[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
User avatar
galaxygaming
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:05 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Contact:

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by galaxygaming » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:56 am

DoctorMikeReddy wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:35 am
Thank you. I’d seen that page, but missed the contact me link
Maybe, after round 3

Heedermann
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:01 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Heedermann » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:53 pm

Hey,

are the shells for all three tiers cut? Or are you still cutting till the boards arrive?

Bluup
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:40 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 82 times
Contact:

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Bluup » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:29 am

Fair chunk and GG has been getting the I2S boards out, so anyone expecting them should them or have them soon. We're excitedly awaiting the factor boards now :D.
Looking for info on how to get started with the Pocket FE? Check out http://www.bluuplabs.com

User avatar
galaxygaming
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:05 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Contact:

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by galaxygaming » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:58 am

Update from makerfabs:
Boards shipping to us mid next week.

Heedermann
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:01 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Heedermann » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:15 am

galaxygaming wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:58 am
Update from makerfabs:
Boards shipping to us mid next week.
Nice!

What's the plan after receiving them? I've seen angryhelder had some issues with the mintypi screens, pins and power boards.
Are you going to test all the boards?

User avatar
galaxygaming
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:05 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Contact:

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by galaxygaming » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:30 am

Heedermann wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:15 am
galaxygaming wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:58 am
Update from makerfabs:
Boards shipping to us mid next week.
Nice!

What's the plan after receiving them? I've seen angryhelder had some issues with the mintypi screens, pins and power boards.
Are you going to test all the boards?
We have a test unit from makerfabs which has worked fine, we will test them as we go of course. The plan is to package and send to you guys asap.

Karn Silver Golem
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:42 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Karn Silver Golem » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:15 am

I have a problem with the Image file. Everytime i try to unzip it i get an error :/
Anybody got an unzipped version?

Heedermann
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:01 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Heedermann » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:44 am

Karn Silver Golem wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:15 am
I have a problem with the Image file. Everytime i try to unzip it i get an error :/
Anybody got an unzipped version?
Try to burn the zip directly without extracting first using https://www.balena.io/etcher/

Karn Silver Golem
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:42 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Karn Silver Golem » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:17 am

Heedermann wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:44 am
Karn Silver Golem wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:15 am
I have a problem with the Image file. Everytime i try to unzip it i get an error :/
Anybody got an unzipped version?
Try to burn the zip directly without extracting first using https://www.balena.io/etcher/
Yup, that didn‘t work either. Flashes up to 99%, then error :/
Already tried to re-download several times :(

User avatar
galaxygaming
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:05 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Contact:

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by galaxygaming » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:31 am

Just flash with etcher, or done it multiple times

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest